Apache Kafka Applications
Let’s understand the Apache Kafka Applications,
As we have studied in the previous use cases of kafka article, we came to know that 1/3 rd of the companies are using kafka will understand one by one.
Applications in Real time
As we all know Twitter is an online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”.
* Twitter uses Apache Kafka as a stream processing infrastructure.
LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps.
* It uses Apache Kafka for activity stream data and operational metrics.
* Kafka messaging system is used in online message consumption and offline analytics systems for various products like LinkedIn Newsfeed and LinkedIn Today.
Netflix is an American entertainment company, it provides streaming media, video-on-demand online, and DVD by mail.
*Kafka is used for real-time monitoring and event processing in Netflix.
Mozilla Firefox is a free and open-source web browser, it is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and BSD operating systems.
* Very soon Kafka will be replacing a part of Mozilla current production system to collect performance and usage data from the end-user’s browser for projects like Telemetry, Test Pilot, etc.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation.
* This company establish native connectivity with Apache Kafka from its Enterprise Service Bus product called OSB (Oracle Service Bus) it permits developers to leverage OSB built-in mediation capabilities to implement staged data pipelines.
“That’s all about the Applications of Kafka in Real time Applications”